Change Your Point of View
at Presidential Drive in Crestview Pointe
Waynesville, North Carolina
offered at $849,000
"It's just a little above the rest of the world."
Winding around the Historic Waynesville Country Club, turning up pastoral Camp Branch, and with the final ascent up Wolfpen, you'll feel the air get a bit cooler while the views get a lot longer. As you pull through the gates of Crestview Pointe, a stunning neighborhood of custom homes, you'll feel right away that this neighborhood is special.
- Constructed with 8" x 8" square solid oak logs with contrasting chinking.
- Copper gutters, down spouts, and deck spindles.
- Huge porte cochere with built in stone planters extending from the front of the house.
- Courtyard style patio with wood burning fireplace.
A spacious and flowing floor plan with gleaming hickory hardwood floors throughout the main living area and ceramic tile in the kitchen, powder room, laundry room and master bath.
Custom gourmet kitchen with hickory cabinetry, vegetable sink, wine cooler, and high quality European granite counter tops. Convection oven, microwave, dishwasher, 5 burner gas cook top with retractable downdraft venting and pot filler.
Luxurious main level master suite.
Jacuzzi garden tub, shower, teak cabinets, and raised glass sink bowls.
- Family room complete with built-in wet bar and hickory cabinetry.
- Two spacious guest bedrooms with guest bath.
- 2nd Master suite.
- Over 1600 square feet of high quality wrap around decks that provide gorgeous long and short range views of undisturbed mountain ranges and sunsets.
- Over 100' of large native stone steps provide a walkway to a raised bed garden/orchard.
- Over 100 Rhododendron, Blue Spruce, Australian Pine, Dogwood, and Leyland Cypress.
- Hostas, perennials, Hydrangeas, Ferns, Butterfly bushes, annual beds, small vineyard, and blueberry bushes.
- Fifteen tree assorted fruit orchard.
- Large raised water garden with goldfish, bull frogs, and water lilies.
- 25' x 10' waterfall guaranteed to lower your blood pressure with the wonderfully soothing sounds of water rushing over rocks.